Texas TANF Program Applications - Texas
Texas TANF Benefits There is a maximum of 60 months of TANF assistance benefits within one's lifetimes. There is oftentimes a differentiation between adults and children. If you are a child and receive TANF benefits, depending on your State, you could receive another 60 months as an adult.
Texas TANF Eligibility Requirements
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Children must be citizens or have eligible alien status.
- You must have a social security number.
- Your family must earn less than a certain amount of money per month
- Children must be 18 years old or younger. If you are older than 18, you must be a full time student with an expected graduation date before the age of 20. - Families must have a child under 18 living in the home.
- Pregnant women are eligible for TANF during the month before their due date. So, if they are due 2/28 they could apply 1/1. If they were due 8/2 they could apply 7/1.
Texas TANF Food Stamps
The food stamp program is a federal program run by state and local agencies. The food stamp program is for low income families only. In most states, food stamp rules are the TANF rules. If you meet the requirements for TANF, you meet the requirements for food stamps.
440 S Nursery Rd
Irving, TX - 75060
Located in Dallas county.
- SNAP food benefits
- Cash Help for Families(TANF)
- Medicaid for families and children
Call for more information.
1621 W. Walnut Hill Ln.
Irving, TX - 75038
Help you can receive:
- Computer and help site (computers and staff / volunteers to help you use YourTexasBenefits.com)
Contact for more information.
Only a small number of listings were found in Irving, TX. We have listed some area listings below.
1341 W. Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX - 75247
801 W Freeway, Suite 300
Grand Prairie, TX - 75051
5455 Blair Rd
Dallas, TX - 75231
Dallas, TX - 75215
1228 E Ledbetter Dr.
Dallas, TX - 75216