Temporary Cash Assistance For Needy Families in Glenwood Springs, CO

Temporary Cash Assistance For Needy Families Service Locations in Glenwood Springs, CO

Below we list the local offices where you can apply for Colorado Works / Federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families

Garfield County Human Services - Glenwood Springs

108 8th Street, Suite 300
Glenwood Springs, CO - 81601
Complete an application form at the Garfield County Department of Human Services
Applicants must provide the county with:
    proof of income and resources
    social security number
    residence costs
    shelter costs
    work or school status
    and other information for all household members
Cooperation with child support services is required.

Read More